Recent content by uksam21

  1. U

    Let's play a game...

    The Billy Gillispie experience, ladies and gentlemen.
  2. U

    Season is over

    This you. Thank goodness, the team didn't see this negativity.
  3. U

    Butler looked in good spirits in this post game video

    Exactly, my stepdad said as soon as he was injured there goes #8 because I truly believed that team was winning it all. Marquette did play out of their mind that day as evidenced them getting buried by Kansas in the Final Four.
  4. U

    Butler looked in good spirits in this post game video

    Bogans would have definitely been able to limit Wade.
  5. U

    I really hate Oklahoma.

    HATE ISN'T HARSH ENOUGH FOR THAT OUTFIT
  6. U

    Butler looked in good spirits in this post game video

    We aren't a 16 seed for crying out loud. It ain't impossible.
  7. U

    Butler looked in good spirits in this post game video

    I actually agree with that, the way he told Kerr it sounded like maybe he wanted to play and Docs said no for the rest of game. That's the optimism I am carrying.
  8. U

    Porter Moser

    That entire outfit can eat a fat one.
  9. U

    Your Pick for the SEC Tourney Title

    I think Florida takes us out in Semis
  10. U

    Just wanna say

    If this team gets healthy they will be a bear in March.
  11. U

    In the history of college basketball has there ever been

    Other than beating Florida without Zakai and Igor, not sure what UT has done to garner consideration for a #1 seed.
  12. U

    Kentucky- Georgetown game thread

    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  13. U

    Who in the heck is KSR running out as commentators now?

    I'll rephrase, I enjoy the show all aspects but I don't take the sports angle they usually have as gospel. Does that make sense? Especially football with Matt. The other KSR shows, Luckett, Roush, Freddie those guys know football and who I like to listen to if I want really good football...
  14. U

    Who in the heck is KSR running out as commentators now?

    As other have said I don't listen for the sports aspect of it, it's just an entertaining show. Not for everybody though.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade