Recent content by UKLone

  1. U

    Cal In Tonight To See 4* Travis Perry.

    I seen him play twice this year and both games he was shut down by good defense.
  2. U

    When Cal leaves after this season ends….

    When he’s guarded by someone who can play decent defense he disappears. Reed will be good but it might take him a year to get going.
  3. U

    No CJ or Wheeler at practice today

    Guarantee Cal is encouraging to sit out. I really don’t get that guy.
  4. U

    Rob Dillingham Says He Is Excited To Be Coached By Rondo & Ulis. He adds “We’re Learning From The Greats.”

    Good I’m just hoping he plays. I just really don’t see Cal and Rondo being able to coach together.
  5. U

    Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance

    I was done as soon as the knees hit the court.
  6. U

    Questions

    Need to have some rupprafters posters on the podcast. I watch every time and agree with you on a lot of things. Heroeshero would be a great one! He knows the Old Testament and new on Kentucky basketball.
  7. U

    Cal: “I wanna go do radio and go home”

    I can tell. Damn lightweight.
  8. U

    Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

    If you can’t see it’s corrupt idk what to do for ya. Pray?
  9. U

    Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

    I can feel RuppArena!!! I wish I was there
  10. U

    Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

    He’s coaching finally shut up
  11. U

    Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

    F these refs so sick of **** officiating!
  12. U

    Game thread Arkansas vs Kentucky

    It was a bad spread of officiating again.
  13. U

    Let Doug do the “Y” at the Tennessee game

    What you stealing boxes for you trying to build a club house?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room