Recent content by UKJenning

  1. UKJenning

    NEW Power K uniforms

    Maybe this is why Pope struggles. He doesn’t win!
  2. UKJenning

    UK Pro Day

    This is the first I heard of this event. Nothing tells you that a program is dead in the water more than this!
  3. UKJenning

    Pope still doesn’t want another assistant

    So it’s Mark Fox as the defensive guru yet again. Charmin soft physicality and defense yet another season.
  4. UKJenning

    Lady Cats Volleyball Beats UL 3-1

    Coach Skinner is the real deal
  5. UKJenning

    Someone tell me the difference between Will Stein and Pope

    I was thinking Pope had only lost 3 games to Oats meaning he has lost 6 total halves. I guess it’s 4 losses and 8 total halves. Worse than I thought. 😱
  6. UKJenning

    Someone tell me the difference between Will Stein and Pope

    Stein has won a half against Bama. Pope is 0 for 6.
  7. UKJenning

    August is the month we get football. Lets talks expectations.

    Will Stein could coach basketball and probably make a Final Four before Pope.
  8. UKJenning

    2026 UK volleyball season

    Volleyball has been the best sport UK has offered so far in the 2020’s and it’s not close. 1 NC and one NC runner up. I expect them to have the best season yet again. I’m excited! Hopefully other UK sports get on track.
  9. UKJenning

    LaFamilia Title Game Thread

    Pope is lacking in so many areas. No way should he be head coach of KY basketball.
  10. UKJenning

    If you could pick one basketball season KY could have won it all which would it be?

    2015 40-0 UK not Indiana is the last undefeated
  11. UKJenning

    FB 4* LB Sean Fox BOOOOM COMMITMENT

    Stein fears no one on the recruiting trail. Big time get beating out Georgia and Clemson.
  12. UKJenning

    Mark Pope aint it

    Hopefully Batt will fire Pope after another disappointing season. I’m ready to get back to winning some basketball.
  13. UKJenning

    06/26 ANONYMOUS POLL: How Confident Are You That Pope Is Going To Crush It

    These are my thoughts exactly! Great post!
  14. UKJenning

    Dusty May to the NBA

    Wow! Shocking. He is an elite fast rising coach.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida