Recent content by Ukheadhunter

  1. U

    Nasir Anderson not coming on his visit he cancelled it

    I wish I could like this post 100 times. In my opinion it is spot on. Coach Pope may or may not be the long term answer for us but no one knows for sure at this point due to the injuries his teams have had to deal with. I, too , am getting tired of the posters who seem get great enjoyment in...
  2. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    There is a lot of luck involved in fantasy. That’s why I try to not take it too seriously. 😜
  3. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    look like I’m gonna snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This will be twice in this league this year. Ugh!!
  4. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    At the risk of jinxing myself, I should be good to get my 2nd win as long as McMillan doesn’t go ballistic tonight.
  5. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    They came thru for you this week. You had a good week.
  6. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    After this week's waiver pick ups, I 'm gonna roll with what I have for now. Might look at something later though.
  7. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    In a 10 team league I like drafting 9th or a 12 team league 11th.
  8. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    ESPN is what I am used to as well. Yahoo is ok, but I can find more information easier on ESPN. I still have to go to matchups and then click on my team to get my roster to show up. And then I haven't found where it shows what they did in the last game. I suspect it's operator error though. lol
  9. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I might have some interest.😜
  10. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Wasn’t me but I was a little low on my bid. Not sure how badly I needed him as I have Cook, Hampton and Jeanty. I need WRs.
  11. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Fantasy is about 25% knowledge of the game and your players and 75% luck.
  12. U

    Seneca Driver

    Fortunately, I don’t believe we play Georgia this year.
  13. U

    Seneca Driver

    Fortunately, I don’t believe we play Georgia this year.
  14. U

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Kincaid tore it up too. In another league I was going against Allen and Kincaid. That's probably gonna be a loss.
  15. U

    BB: Minimum Results that will make you Happy or content

    I expect this will not be good enough for many on here but this seems pretty reasonable to me considering the current environment college sports is operating under.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion