Recent content by UKcats1988

  1. U

    Does mitchell makes us top 20

    Top 10ish I think
  2. U

    Tounde to Pitino

    Amazing get for them
  3. U

    Thomas Hauch returning to Florida

    Florida, UConn, Illinois and Duke are all going to be so good.
  4. U

    NBA Playoffs Thread

    Curry was amazing last night, awesome game. I think it’s OKC’s to lose again, honestly have no idea who will come out of the east.
  5. U

    Little brother loading up while Pope is asleep!

    Damn..that sucks. Really good pickup for them.
  6. U

    Thamel: UNC hiring Mike Malone

    As far as actual coaching goes they got a stud. How to he adjusts to recruiting, portal, hiring a staff remains to be seen.
  7. U

    Whose going to win the National Tit le Game Tonight?

    Michigan is the better team, I’ll go with them.
  8. U

    Hurley's Bizarre Rituals

    I read his book with Ian O’Connor “Never Stop”,the guy is super weird but he’s a great coach and program/culture builder.
  9. U

    Glad Duke lost but Hurley lost his mind

    The book “The Miracle Of St Anthony” is a great book that focuses on Bob Sr and his former high school program.
  10. U

    Elite Eight Thread

    Awesome game, awesome ending.
  11. U

    Had we held on to the lead bs ISU

    Yea I’m gonna say Michigan would embarrass us.
  12. U

    Arizona Looks Like a Championship Team & Tommy Lloyd

    I’m a very big fan of Lloyd and what he’s doing there, Zona made a home run hire getting him from Gonzaga.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win