Recent content by UK_Kelly

  1. U

    Madness tickets.

    Not sure where this goes, move it to wherever. I have two singles for tonight, Section 17, different parts. 606-three, eight, four, 8 six, seven, three. Thanks all
  2. U

    BBM COUNTDOWN

    I have two singles to get rid of if anyone is interested 606 three eight 4- eight six seven 3
  3. U

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Nothing to do with him being from the SEC just that he didn't enter the portal in the spring. Aberdeen is still eligible and gonna play, he entered the portal on time. However this is an example of interleague team switching that's allowed.
  4. U

    How good is Braxton Keathley of Martin County, who is transferring to Prolific Prep for SR season. Averaged 33.1 per game last season.

    He’s good but he ain’t Prolific Prep good. He’s a Morehead St., Belmont type kid.
  5. U

    Top freshman recruit versus Top transfer portal recruit in today's game...

    I know some have him listed as that but if you think Bidunga is the top transfer dude, then you're wrong.
  6. U

    BB - Washington Center Kepnang commits to UK

    Is this about Kepnang???
  7. U

    5 Star Obinna Ekezie, Jr. announcing at 4:30 ET today

    Um we've won anything since 2012 and UL didn't even win in 2013, its been since the 80's.
  8. U

    "Kentucky eyes top transfer milan momcilovic amid nba draft wait"

    Oweh wasn’t anything special at all, couldn’t dribble, couldn’t shoot, was often a black hole, took plays off, very selfish, thank goodness he’s gone.
  9. U

    Marcios Santos Stats for today’s game that Pope flew 16 hours to watch.

    I'm not disagreeing because I have no idea bout the guy. I just wonder why he didn't have any stats for some of these games? If other guys are stuffing the stat sheet, why are we not after those guys instead? I'm just lost.
  10. U

    Anyone catch Stokes on IG Live last night?

    I agree with every word you typed, except the Oregon part.
  11. U

    Pope last message

    April 3rd???
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set