Recent content by UK2005_24

  1. U

    What would you have drawn up?

    Let Rob create a bucket for himself or a teammate, so random basketball because we have a Coach who is lost right now!
  2. U

    Big Z and Thiero lead the Cats at half time

    Rob needs to takeover this game or it's another home loss coming!
  3. U

    My Player of the Game Pick for Today

    Rob going to show out again!
  4. U

    This is the Lineup

    I could care less about a certain lineup anymore. Just put the ball in Dillingham's hands and let him take this team as far as he can take them!
  5. U

    UK has a Superstar now!

  6. U

    Sheppard's Defense

  7. U

    Positives from last night's game...slim pickings

    Dillingham and that was it.
  8. U

    Optimum Lineup IMO

    PG: Dillingham SG: Sheppard SF: Reeves PF: Mitchell C: Big Z Bench 6th: Thiero 7th: Wagner 8th: Ugo 9th: Bradshaw 10: Edwards
  9. U

    “He’s probably the best isolation player in college basketball, that’s what I believe.”

    He's going to be the best player in College Basketball once March gets here!
  10. U

    Is Freshman Sheppard better than Freshman Chapman

    I'd take Rex but Reed is close!
  11. U

    Is Dilly..

    No he didn't. That was Reed who started!
  12. U

    Is Dilly..

    Rob leads the team in ast and second in scoring. He has the best ast/to ratio as well. I like DJ but Rob is on another level and he hasn't even peaked yet!
  13. U

    The Dillingham Dilemma

    I like Dillinghams confidence and Calipari giving him freedom. I think he needs more minutes though because him in a pick roll with a big is really extremely hard to stop. I'll take the bad with all the good 100%.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar