Recent content by UK-CAT

  1. U

    New Uni Ideas

    I can’t get my picture to upload but you can try going to the link to see and if someone knows how to upload please let me know. Lol. I tried getting a url but it’s not loading the pic. https://www.picturepaste.ca/image/uk-uni.dUNM
  2. U

    New Uni Ideas

    Do you see the uni I posted? It’s not showing on my end?
  3. U

    New Uni Ideas

  4. U

    Champions Classic Team Sections

    I’m referring to which sections fans of each team will be sitting.
  5. U

    Looking for 4 Madness tickets for family

    Lol thanks. I do think it’s ridiculous that people will sell for that much for free tickets.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Report: Texas guard Mikey Lewis fractures right foot, will be out for 'an extended period of time'
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4