Recent content by ugallti

  1. U

    Knights Throwback Tshirt

    Bump- looking any recommendations before I go custom route
  2. U

    Knights Throwback Tshirt

  3. U

    OT: Potential Significant to Major Winter Storm Saturday, 1/29/22 (but high uncertainty)

    Appreciate it, I have done that and interested in others opinions which clearly you are too commenting on pg 24 of this thread. Party is at 6:30 so we are moving forward.
  4. U

    OT: Potential Significant to Major Winter Storm Saturday, 1/29/22 (but high uncertainty)

    I’ll try this one again. @RU848789 or any other weather expert I need to make a call on sweet 16 party for daughter and debating with wife. Your best guess at this stage for accumulation of snow and projected stop of precipitation for Eastern Bergen County - Dumont/Bergenfield/Englewood area...
  5. U

    OT: Potential Significant to Major Winter Storm Saturday, 1/29/22 (but high uncertainty)

    @RU848789 - need to make a call on sweet 16 party for daughter and debating with wife. Your best guess at this stage for accumulation of snow and projected stop of precipitation for Eastern Bergen County - Dumont/Bergenfield/Englewood area would be extremely appreciated
  6. U

    Recommendations

  7. U

    OT: Little League: What Town, What Team, and What Decade Did You Play?

    Were you on the Dumont District team? I played on the Bergenfield team that played you all in Dist 4 championship. Bergenfield - Florence Shop for regular season in Majors Midlantic Bank for Minors GP Electric for Tball
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"