Recent content by UF Shorts

  1. UF Shorts

    Thanks bro

    Thanks bro
  2. UF Shorts

    Is it Chiles or Foster. I won’t spill anything so don’t worry about that. Thanks so much

    Is it Chiles or Foster. I won’t spill anything so don’t worry about that. Thanks so much
  3. UF Shorts

    I’ve heard we can DM for scoop?

    I’ve heard we can DM for scoop?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set