Recent content by TX_Boiler99

  1. T

    Good morning, I just wanted to say how much joy your update on your daughter brought me (maybe a...

    Good morning, I just wanted to say how much joy your update on your daughter brought me (maybe a few tears too). I have a 13yr old boy and 2 daughters (12/10) and I simply cannot imagine what y’all have been through these last 10 years. Praise God for your little miracle; I said a prayer this...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting As the high school season begins, the 2028 Rivals150 ranking gets an update
  5. 05 On3 Football Jadan Baugh texted Jon Sumrall with a promise after humbling Missouri loss