Recent content by twindman

  1. T

    Anywhere to watch a replay vs Michigan?

    I was flying exactly during the game from start to finish. Help?
  2. T

    Is this the year we have a 300 yard passing game?

    I think KF will hold us back from a 300 yard passing game. If we are up by 2-3 tds and have 250 yards passing, Kirk will sit on the ball because passing can cause bad things to happen you know. And If we are in a close game he will still sit on the ball because passing can cause bad things! LOL
  3. T

    Carver Hawkeye Arena renovation to begin in May of 2027 ($44M raised)

    They added bleachers in the end zones that added almost 3500 seats.
  4. T

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    The QB starting last week pretty much had nothing to do with our start in my opinion. 2 Looong runs for TD's would make me look good.
  5. T

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Also, I think either Ferentz something or other is named after this guy due to the large gift.
  6. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    And Clark did her damage in 7 minutes.
  7. T

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    As bad as the monsoons are sometimes, I don't think they are nearly as bad as some of the storms going on in Iowa this summer! I am from Muscatine and think I read that some small towns around 30 miles away had tornadoes also.
  8. T

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    Zip. But we did get maybe .1 inch one year and across town they had maybe .5 inches - daughter drove over to check it out. Oh, I have lived in Mesa for 40 years, so a lot of snow over the years! LOL
  9. T

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    You poor boy! I live in AZ and it will be 2:30 AM!!! LOL
  10. T

    Hecklinski should start vs. ISU to see how he does in that role

    NO NO. What worked last week was a line that opened holes and Moulton ran thru them. QB didn't have much to do with it.
  11. T

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    Heck had a lot less support for whatever reason. Hank starts and there are large holes for Moulton and others to run. That opens up passing too. Heck comes in and several times was running for his life in the backfield. It was like someone flipped a switch and the Oline went from great to poor.
  12. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Certainly helps CC assist numbers with teammates that can actually make a layup!! LOL
  13. T

    Carver Hawkeye Arena renovation to begin in May of 2027 ($44M raised)

    That is where the bleachers came in. At least in the article I read.
  14. T

    Carver Hawkeye Arena renovation to begin in May of 2027 ($44M raised)

    So more memories... The field house held 15000 with the addition of bleachers behind one end. So people thought why are we downsizing. I still think because of the exterior support beams they could be raised up and more seats installed.
  15. T

    Carver Hawkeye Arena renovation to begin in May of 2027 ($44M raised)

    I don't trust no stinkin' AI stuff!!! :ROFLMAO:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Five Key Visits to Track Out West This Weekend