Recent content by TVincentUSC

  1. T

    Thanks for the reply. I found a pass already.

    Thanks for the reply. I found a pass already.
  2. T

    Hey, I'm interested in the parking pass only for the a&m game. What would you sell that for?

    Hey, I'm interested in the parking pass only for the a&m game. What would you sell that for?
  3. T

    I'd be interested in your parking spot, am in Seneca and could swing through Spartanburg...

    I'd be interested in your parking spot, am in Seneca and could swing through Spartanburg tomorrow to pick up around 1. Id be willing to pay $100---if that's not enough I understand. My cell is 864-888-7535 if you're interested--if not--no worries at all. Go Cocks
  4. T

    GC Takeover Hour on 107.5 no longer on apple podcasts?

    For the first couple of weeks the hour that Gamecock Central did on 107.5 was being posted through the GC Podcast account onto Apple Podcasts, but it hasn't happened this week, I dont think. Will that be happening again? I really enjoyed the show and don't live in Cola so it was a nice change...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?