Recent content by Turner01

  1. Turner01

    Hey- just saying hi. I figure if there’s another red raider dead/spread head in Austin I ought...

    Hey- just saying hi. I figure if there’s another red raider dead/spread head in Austin I ought to introduce myself. My name is TJ Turner and I was at Tech ‘96-‘01. I get it if you’d rather stay anonymous in here, but if not drop me a line.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'