Recent content by Turkey King

  1. T

    Outlook for 2015 season

    How about the West? Any thoughts from the forum?
  2. T

    New Graham Coach

    I apologize for my prior posts and in light of this information I now agree assistant coach Tony Palmer is the best person for the job. I have not been around the program the last few years and did not honestly understand the level Graham football has dropped since we lost Glen Carlock Sr...
  3. T

    New Graham Coach

    Re: Quit complaining... G-Man, (If you are a real G-Man) What is not true in what I wrote??? What are you trying to hide??? I guess since you have your own website "SWVA Sports" you think you can control everyone opinion. Since you know everything, please let everyone know Tony's coaching...
  4. T

    New Graham Coach

  5. T

    Team Schedule

    Re: yeah, But Rural Retreat would be a great pick up. However, the Indians have already strengthen their schedule in 2015 by picking up a 2A team in Tazewell and 1A power in Galax. In addition to their Hogo teams on their scheduled plus Fort Chiswell (county rival) and Bland (traditional...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote