Recent content by Tunaslam

  1. Tunaslam

    All the best. Beat the Irish. Fight on! BTW I did find a great Tailgate group to participate...

    All the best. Beat the Irish. Fight on! BTW I did find a great Tailgate group to participate with on Campus. Sheryl my wife and I just celebrated our 53rd Anniversary Monday 11-21-22. Talk at ya soon!
  2. Tunaslam

    Hi Marc, your doing a spectacular job on commentary. Congrats. Just curious do you avoid...

    Hi Marc, your doing a spectacular job on commentary. Congrats. Just curious do you avoid participating on the board because of your Sc Staff position? I used to love all your thoughts and responses to both idiots and true USC fans. I do not participate much, lost interest because of the failures...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'