Recent content by TUMU

  1. T

    Week 2 of college football

    I think we will look better this week. Probably a bit of hangover from beating OSU again in the first game, that resulted in a dismal performance overall last week. I expect we go to Pigville and get a win.
  2. T

    Premium TU Basketball reloads its roster ahead of 2026-27 season

    Yes, was a descent party school for it's size. Finished college there. The original Old Barney's was always a good bar in Warrensburg. It's now UCM. University of Central Missouri.
  3. T

    Premium TU Basketball reloads its roster ahead of 2026-27 season

    I have a Central Missouri University Fighting Mules shirt.
  4. T

    2026 Softball Thread

    Hoping he hits a Grand Slam for bringing back baseball. I know, I know, all the reasons why our message board AD's say it won't happen. I keeping the thought it's going to happen.
  5. T

    Current roster

    Everything is allowed these days.
  6. T

    TRANSFER PORTAL 2026

    Well hell.
  7. T

    TRANSFER PORTAL 2026

    I'm pretty sure I saw Todd Day at the University of Arkansas, get into one of those "loaned or gift cars" back around 1990.
  8. T

    It’s game day!! Let’s get it going!!

    From my comfortable chair watching the grass grow outside the window. GOLDEN!!!
  9. T

    Zach Bryan Concert

    I wonder how much of a financial hit the rainout on Friday was to TU? I imagine someone still had to pay Zach, even though the ticket buyers got a refund.
  10. T

    Premium Preview -- TU faces quality New Mexico squad in NIT semifinal

    We could play the winner of the College Basketball Crown tournament. 😃
  11. T

    Wichita State NIT game thread

    I'm inside. Center court.
  12. T

    Birmingham Roll Call

    I've been out of the country for almost two weeks. Vietnam first, currently in Cambodia. Singapore tomorrow. Home after Singapore. Maybe the NCAA tournament if we get in, depending on where it would be.
  13. T

    Bread and Milk Alert for Friday-Sunday

    It's been a dud so far.
  14. T

    This loss at home to a 108 net team

    He got some bad drugs.
  15. T

    Premium TU falls to South Florida, 93-78

    Good evaluation of the game and what we were not good at. USF is a good team and kicked our butt for the most part.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set