Recent content by Tulsa Tom

  1. T

    On3 Roll Call

    Come at me? I posted a few times but can't post now. It says I have insufficient privileges. I'm guessing it's just a glitch. No one cares if you post on both boards, do they? Could that be why I had privileges taken away?
  2. T

    On3 Roll Call

    I've been out of the forums for about five years. I came back to the Rivals board and was hoping to speak with Tim, Cav, Jaw, Tuco, Spartan, HBK, LukefromDuke and the old crew. For some reason I can't post there. So can anyone tell me if this board has a chance to make it? I see familiar...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window