Recent content by tuccs

  1. T

    Week VII CCL Pick 'Em

    MC BR Marist Iggy Leo Naz Montini SF SP SL ND IC
  2. T

    Week VII CCL Pick 'Em

    I have the standings. I will post later. Thank you for picking up my slack.
  3. T

    Franny/Naz…anyone?

    I agree! If you guys would have lost to this train wreck you’d need to start panicking. I may have to retract my statement about the Providence game. thank goodness they were a bigger train wreck that week because Naz should be looking at a 9 week season for the first time in a long time.
  4. T

    Franny/Naz…anyone?

    I think the Naz run is done. I’m calling it. time of death: 22:41 on 9/25. it was a great run and I am grateful to have been able to watch it. We will always remember and cherish the trophies they brought us but as with all good things this too has come to an end.
  5. T

    Franny/Naz…anyone?

    I’m glad it will only take 3 and we will get a cupcake in the first round so I can have one extra week of football but this Naz team is reminiscent of like 2006 Naz…woof!
  6. T

    Franny/Naz…anyone?

    I should have just went to bed and woke up to the bad news
  7. T

    Franny/Naz…anyone?

    What’s the scoop?
  8. T

    CCL Week VI Pick 'Em

    MC Marist Montini Naz Fenwick Iggy Marm SP Leo SV JCA IC
  9. T

    CCL Week VI Pick 'Em

    17.5 is too much and I only pick Naz because I can't bring myself to not pick them but come on...Naz may win but not by that much.
  10. T

    CCL Pick 'Em

    I couldn't care less about providence. They were going to get smoked by the beloved with or without their drama. I am fighting my own holy war with a parish that wants to give my 2nd grade daughter communion before she receives first penance....I know I am not in Chicago anymore but that...
  11. T

    CCL Week VI Pick 'Em

    Beat me to it but I agree Favorite Line Total Underdog Chi-Mt Carmel -6.5 67.5 @Brother Rice Loyola Acad -27.5 54.5 @Marist St Rita -7.5 64.5 @Montini Nazareth Acad -17.5 55.5 @ST Francis St Ignatius -17.5 56.5 @carmel @Fenwick -6.5 52.5 Providence Cath Joliet Cath -22.5 48.5 @DePaul Col Prep...
  12. T

    Providence @ Nazareth

    I semi agree with this statement. They have shown spurts of their usual greatness but have not been the stifling Naz D we are used to seeing. That being said, given the injuries and the caliber of opponents thus far, it's tough to knock 'em. The only genuine grip should be the Montini game...
  13. T

    CCL/ESCC Pick 'Em - Week V

    Benet MC Marist BR Naz Fen Iggy Carmel Leo DP JCA SL
  14. T

    CCL/ESCC Pick 'Em - Week V

    What massey doesn't know that gambletron clearly does is that Fenwick will need to compete with blue turf and car horns. If anything thats too low but we will see if Fenwick can keep it within 14.5
  15. T

    CCL/ESCC Pick 'Em - Week V

    Halftime Standings: Season Standings @Stella5 41 @OnVikings! 41 @ESCC_FB_FAN 36 @SiuCubFan8 37 @MsDavis10 37 @pjjp 37 @tuccs 36 @refreff01 35 @BornNRazed 35 @Catch-22 31 @DirtySixThirty 30 @oldsica99 24 @4Afan 17 @UsuallyRight57 7...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top-25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision