Recent content by TUcandoit

  1. T

    UNT Game Thread

    The issue is he went out after the ball was tipped, not before. If he went out before then the defenders touch clears him. However, the ball was touched and then he went out. He cannot be first to touch at this point. It was a missed call.
  2. T

    UNT Game Thread

    I will say, I might get heat for this but we really shouldn't have made it to overtime. That TD catch we had, that should have been overturned. Now we still could have scored since it was only second down but still.... That was a really bad call that went in our favor big time
  3. T

    Sam Houston state game thread

    I'm glad they are finally calling it but out WRs have been held out interfered on almost every pass play
  4. T

    Barnstable

    Why are people still thinking Barnstable is coming back? Didn't the new rule state it would not effect players from this year.
  5. T

    CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

    I can't with these announcers, about to watch the rest on mute. Pretty sure these announcers get down on their knees with their P4 love.
  6. T

    New Mexico game thread

    If we pull it out, this is a good preview of we get Auburn. A lot of rough play.
  7. T

    New Mexico game thread

    If we win, Behrend is player of the game. He made so many clutch plays from assists, blocks, rebounds, tie ups, and even a 3.
  8. T

    New Mexico game thread

    Behrend is a stud. He has shut their big man down!
  9. T

    New Mexico game thread

    I think the game so far plays into our hands, just need to hit the shots. We look better and more athletic than them.
  10. T

    Wichita State NIT game thread

    I mean he has 29 times this year
  11. T

    2026 Softball Thread

    Unfortunately, it might be too late. If it had been just two years...i think we could get back to relevancy but with the amount of time we have been gone now ... It will take more than just a new coach. We have allowed softball to just crumble, it will take a few years to get us close to being...
  12. T

    NCAA tournament and NIT selection show thread

    #1 seed surprised me and Wichita getting #3 seed. Bet they are pissed.
  13. T

    UNT Game Thread

    I get along with most of you here so I say this with love but you guys are seriously fickle as frack! 6 losses in the year and any sign of a bad game, FIRE Konkol!!! Barnstable sucks!!!
  14. T

    CHAMP WEEK 2026

    I've always hated that play in games include the 11 seeds. The play in game should be the last eligible teams trying to qualify for the main bracket. It should always be for the 16th seed. As it sits now you are saying these teams are better than 20 other teams (seeds 12-16) but the team who...
  15. T

    UNT Game Thread

    I just realized this game is during the day. WTH, the games leading up have all been in the evening. Why are we going so early?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida