Recent content by TU1NNJ

  1. TU1NNJ

    Week 5 college football

    I don’t know. I always thought their strength was continuity of players for 4 years, coaching staff and scheme.
  2. TU1NNJ

    Week 5 college football

    A 1 win La Tech beats Army.
  3. TU1NNJ

    Week 5 college football

    Navy didn’t look like the Navy of past years.
  4. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    I don’t disagree but 2nd and goal from the 5 I think we score anyway. The 4th down conversions are what got us to OT
  5. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    IIRCC UH had 12 men on the field and the refs refused to review a spot that gave Navy the game.
  6. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    I don’t necessarily dis agree with going for it but Singleton needs to turn up field and use his speed and quit trying to juke guys.
  7. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    Stats STATISTICS 1st Downs 27 22 3rd down efficiency 8-19 3-17 4th down efficiency 3-4 5-5 Total Yards 559 352 Passing 332 211 Comp/Att 24/39 25/43 Yards per pass 8.5 4.9 Interceptions thrown 2 0 Rushing 227 141 Rushing Attempts 45 37 Yards per rush 5.0 3.8...
  8. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    Tre the Riverboat Gambler goes for 2 just like against Temple
  9. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    Need to review
  10. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    I thought they were in motion on that play before the snap
  11. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    Yes after we were under 6 minutes left in Q3
  12. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    The announcers keep talking about the controversial TD and rightly so. However IIFCC it was a first or second down play inside the 10 so if incomplete we may have still scored.
  13. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    OT.
  14. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    Tied!
  15. TU1NNJ

    UNT Game Thread

    TD TU
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act