Recent content by TStheThird

  1. TStheThird

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    Question on HWT next year… If the NCAA passes that 5 year deal and it is effective next season, does that all but guarantee Ross at HWT?
  2. TStheThird

    Season ticket seat move

    Renewed the 4 Club 34 tickets and added 2 in Sec 108. Can't wait!
  3. TStheThird

    Howdy!

    Made it.
  4. TStheThird

    U.S. Open Championships April 23rd-27th

    Great times getting Pizza Shuttle delivered to your dorm at 2 AM.
  5. TStheThird

    HIGH SCHOOL HOT BEDS OF WRESTLING

    Ronnie Clinton was my second cousin. There were a lot of wrestlers in the Clinton family. Ponca City wrestling and a crazy story about a dress led to my Grandpa fighting in Korea at 16 years old.
  6. TStheThird

    HS Recruiting News

    A lot of great interviews on OSU Max from today. Looks like they are in PFB YouTube channel as well.
  7. TStheThird

    Club 34

    I just bought four Club 34 tickets. Will see how it goes. I'll post them on here for any matches I cannot make.
  8. TStheThird

    Home Security System

    I'm partial to LMN Options.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'