Recent content by TSCATS

  1. T

    OT. I’m moving from Florida to Northern Kentucky

    I second Ft Thomas . Great northern ky town
  2. T

    Why is Edwards guarding White?

    His nickname should be the Dragon. That is who he reminds me of
  3. T

    The Dragon had no fire.

    Obviously he did not get drafted but did he get any free agent offers for a 2 way contract or anything ?
  4. T

    Puke v mst game

    I agree on the ugly fans and cheerleaders . What a train wreck. I hope they quit having the tv camera pan to the Cameron crazies so I do not have to throw up in my mouth again.
  5. T

    Fans in Cincinnati area?

    Right across the river in northern ky there are a bunch . Dikman's is a big one.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act