Recent content by truth79

  1. T

    Candice parker...

    HOW DID SHELDON WILLIAMS GET THAT
  2. T

    This is on Cal

    HOT SEAT
  3. T

    I don’t blame the refs

    I love coach but when he slows the game down it kills us
  4. T

    Reid Travis

  5. T

    I'm sticking with 'em

    DAMN RIGHT
  6. T

    Travis ford strikes, top player to transfer from SLU

    Yes we did. Our best player David Harrison was ineligible.
  7. T

    Travis ford strikes, top player to transfer from SLU

    I'm biased but I love coach coach Ford. I actually played for him at Campbellsville University. He was a good coach for that level. Up close though I can see why folks don't like him or especially Eddie. Now would I want him at Uk of course not but like I said I'm biased and he was good to me...
  8. T

    Fat Hami is Tired with 3:00 to go in the First

    Hate all you want but he looks impressive
  9. T

    Keldon Johnson

  10. T

    Cal needs to get Bassey ...

    Doesn't he actually play in Louisville for some school?
  11. T

    Kentucky under Cal

    HE'S ON THE HOT SEAT
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set