Reading this article: Penn State Freshman Teag Sanderson Wins Regional Wrestling Title - Hershey Today
is like listening to the broadcast of a wrestling match hosted by U of Maryland on BIG+
It's like kicking the bed frame in your bare feet in the middle of night.
I am not going to debate the merits of the #1 and #2 wrestlers who both are undefeated. What I would advocate for is putting Davino and Byrd on the same side of the bracket. We know the outcome of Davino vs Blaze. We do not know the outcome of Byrd vs Davino. That should not happen in the...
I started curating high-quality knowledge on how the NCAA tournament is structured and how scoring works to train an AI. Based on that basic knowledge, I then gave it successively harder scenarios to figure out. Here is the hardest one and it's answer. This is just the beginning. It will need a...
As a very earlier adopter who uses multiple GAI, RPA, ML, and AAI daily for both personal and professional use, your prompt is terrible. All of you critical of the AI output in this poorly constructed example most likely lack any understanding of how AI systems work and the requirements that...
For consideration. All but one of these guys wrestled under Cael. All but one wrestled in an era where high schoolers are getting a ton of experience before they step on a mat as a college wrestler.
I don't think it is a too hard to conceive that Kolat would have had only 2 losses and been a...
most people should worry much more about their sugar/carbohydrate intake than fat intake. As we age, generally the share of calories should increase for protein and decrease for carbohydrates. Strength training will work wonders on your body and all of the sub-systems within it. Good rule of...
I only do month to month for the wrestling season. Last 2 years they offered a special rate around thanksgiving. I think this years deal was 4.99/month.
pretty sure everyone has a mother. some of us just do a better job of listening to good advice than others. you're an adult (I assume) - make your own choices. My point, which I think you may have missed, is that illness this time of year in the northern hemisphere isn't about the "Holidays"...
Way too many people eat like crap (regular sugar overdoses), drink excessive alcohol, and don't get sufficient amount of sunshine. This leads to metabolic issues which make people susceptible to infections.
This isn't like a judge deciding sentencing of a convicted criminal. If the call is "biting", then it is "flagrant misconduct". The penalty is DQ for the bout and removal from the tournament. It's as if they never participated. All points earned to that point are vacated.
Endene had zero offense until 1 minute left. Even then it wasn't really much. Stoudt made a mistake on the edge in in the last 7 seconds. I look forward to watching Barr ragdoll Endene later this season. Stoudt should have just keep pressing the offense. Instead, he wrestled not to lose, made a...
Appreciate you looking up my stats. That's sweet of you.
I elaborate a bit more on my initial post for some additional context.
I used to be on the rivals board. The vast majority of the posts were complete drivel, in-season or out of season. I left that board because this one existed and in...
The post rivals integration is complete regression to the mean. The content on every thread is now a combination of instagram reals and facebook posts. The meaningful content about wrestling is now the minority of all posts. So disappointing.