Recent content by trueyanksfan

  1. T

    Greg has one of the lowest win percentages of any active coach

    We're not respectable anymore. Hurts to say it.
  2. T

    Emotional Detachment

    After sitting in the stadium last couple of years for the Illinois "ice the kicker," the blowout loss to Oregon, and the Penn State scoop and score, I had enough. Decided after 45 years of way more agitation than joy, I was done caring. So glad I did or tonight would've ruined my weekend! Hang...
  3. T

    This one hurts

    Hang in. I'm right there with you. Off to church to recalibrate myself (or be recalibrated)!
  4. T

    Hard to be Lifelong RU Fan...

    Yeah, for sure. It's just that Rutgers is all Central Jersey has. North Jersey has NYC that they can share. South Jersey has Philly. Rutgers is ours and we just can't breakthrough...ever.
  5. T

    Where does this rank?

    Forgot that. I was there for that one too...
  6. T

    Where does this rank?

    I think that was 2005 if I remember correctly.
  7. T

    Where does this rank?

  8. T

    Hard to be Lifelong RU Fan...

  9. T

    Win out, finish #5 in Big Ten

    Leaving for the game now. Just want a win today...then I'll happily join the bowl prognostication!
  10. T

    So where do the 2 wins come from?

    Any chance at even one win depends on our ability to play at least mediocre defense. Not sure how we will do that though...
  11. T

    Football VIDEO: Greg Schiano talks USC postgame

    That's an interesting take. I didn't realize there was a change with LB coach. That would make some sense out of a situation on defense that simply baffles me, injuries or not.
  12. T

    POLL: Are you calling your shot?

    Always thumbs up a Rocky reference. Well done.
  13. T

    So where do the 2 wins come from?

    I don't see two either.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5