Recent content by TrueRU

  1. TrueRU

    Game Times?

    When should we expect to see game times? I think they should be out around now, right?
  2. TrueRU

    Michigan on Halloween

    While cool in theory, I think attendance could be hurt by all of the families with kids who will be trick or treating. I was really hoping this would move to the Friday before and possibly be the blackout game.
  3. TrueRU

    Basketball Rutgers rolled by red-hot Hoosiers, drop third straight

    I guess I am old. What the hell is One Piece?
  4. TrueRU

    OT: Cards reselling for $300

    What cards are we talking about?
  5. TrueRU

    Crowd Tomorrow

    I am sure we are going to see a lot of white. How much do you think?
  6. TrueRU

    RAPID REACTION - Lehigh

    Brought my boys tonight to the game and had a great time. I am not sure how or if this will translate to B1G play, but we play as a team and overall give very good effort on both ends of the floor. It could be a long year, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we knock off some teams we...
  7. TrueRU

    Keli Zinn Post Game Locker Room

    Strange question but can Kelli be in the locker room since she is a female? I guess she can since it is her athletic department but just curious.
  8. TrueRU

    $32 Parking

    Yikes. Up from $30 last year.
  9. TrueRU

    Thank You! - Rutgers Fan Hall of Fame

    Vote for BK. The best RU hoops fan around!
  10. TrueRU

    Maryland Game Time --> 2:30

    Will we find out today?
  11. TrueRU

    Block R Magnets

    Weren't there local RU groups throughout the state and in each county that had free Block R Magnets? If so, does anyone know where to go for those? Thanks.
  12. TrueRU

    The check in thread: if you've made it over from the old iteration

    TrueRU is back and reporting for duty.
  13. TrueRU

    Top 5 Rutgers Point Guards from 1970-Present?

    Do they need to be multi year players? You could argue that on pure talent and a single season, Dylan Harper could be on this list..
  14. TrueRU

    Big Names at MSG for RU-MSU?

    Corrected the typo. It would be nice if we could get off to a better "start" in a game too. We certainly haven't much this season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set