Recent content by TrueBlueMGH

  1. T

    Quade Green LIKELY to transfer, Per Matt Jones

    I'm getting there too. I know I'm rooting for this team to get it together and perhaps they will. But with the league looking better than ever and non-conference games against UNC, UL, and Kansas still to go, we're looking at a realistic potential for 9-10 losses again. i don't know if people...
  2. T

    Quade Green LIKELY to transfer, Per Matt Jones

    *per Kyle Tucker. Just in fairness. And this sucks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade