Recent content by TrueBlue82

  1. TrueBlue82

    Privacy Choices and font s8ze issue

    When I open the On3 app and then click on my default forum (men's basketball), I recently started getting a popup about privacy choices that I had to click to move on. If I click the CONTINUE button, it takes me to the basketball forum, but the forum opens using small fonts. If I refresh the...
  2. TrueBlue82

    Feature Requests

    Update on my forum non-condensed font request: I increased the size of my fonts in settings to the max size. Once I did that, it actually did more than increase the font size. It changed the font in the body of a post to one that is not condensed. The condensed font remains everywhere else in...
  3. TrueBlue82

    Feature Requests

    Please use a forum font that isn't condensed. It's a cool font and great in small doses, but it takes more effort to read than what many other common fonts take. Thanks!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7