Recent content by True Hawk

  1. T

    OK, I'm going to say it . . .

    The #’s on attendance, TV ratings & player salaries / compensation since Caitlin joined the league speak for themselves. Like her or not, she’s the face of the W. With the social media exposure opportunity, I’m surprised no enterprising teammate(s) has thought of sign (language). After a hard...
  2. T

    2027 recruiting

    Disappointing but it’s not over yet. Everything seems tougher. I’m confident opposing coaches have increased the uncertainty of when Kirk will retire.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back