Recent content by trolls

  1. trolls

    Quick question

    Sorry for slow response. I posted and ran. This has been going on for while - not a new thing. When I click on a notification, I go straight to the app, but the links in emails take me to Chrome, my default browser. Thanks
  2. trolls

    Quick question

    When I click on an article from one of your emails, it takes me to Chrome, which makes me sign in. Is there a way to get links to automatically open in the app instead of Chrome? I tried but wasn’t able to find a prompt in Settings. Thanks!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters