Recent content by TrojanGalTX99

  1. TrojanGalTX99

    Yes, we are on the Dallas side - near McKinney, TX actually. We moved here about 17 years ago...

    Yes, we are on the Dallas side - near McKinney, TX actually. We moved here about 17 years ago and have loved it. Originally from Northern California (Sacramento area). :giggle:
  2. TrojanGalTX99

    Oh...Ha ha, I do that to a lot of people's posts LOL. Please don't take it wrong. I really only...

    Oh...Ha ha, I do that to a lot of people's posts LOL. Please don't take it wrong. I really only started commenting or posting much this past month or so. Also my husband and I both use this account so he often likes things too. 😅 Happy New Year to you as well. Fight On! ✌️
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas is the No. 1 team in the country -- and is laying the foundation for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'