Recent content by Troianus Acies

  1. Troianus Acies

    Troianus Acies here Glycerine. . .What's up?

    Troianus Acies here Glycerine. . .What's up?
  2. Troianus Acies

    I may be a bit late, but I think Gary's OT. forum has bit the dust of the left wing P.C. woke...

    I may be a bit late, but I think Gary's OT. forum has bit the dust of the left wing P.C. woke crowd. (I.M.H.O. ,Mc Kinney is a traitor to G.P.) Where will the true USC patriots now call home? Thers is Gettr and other places that are on line but I am wondering if there is any other site that...
  3. Troianus Acies

    Troianus acies

    Troianus acies
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5