Recent content by trobe11

  1. T

    Cowbells

    good rec, thanks!
  2. T

    Weekend Rental needed - LSU weekend

    Do any of y'all know someone or are you yourself renting a condo/apt/house the weekend of the LSU game? Hotels have been booked for a while now. I would be interested in ideas and rec. I've never actually stayed in Starkville on a game weekend and would like to get the full experience this...
  3. T

    Cowbells

    I'm making my first trip to Miss St as an away fan this fall. I've heard of Cowbells bar & grill and may rent a condo in that area. What's that area like and what kind of crowd goes to Cowbells? Thuggish, non-students, trashy, frats, etc.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class