Recent content by trob115

  1. T

    I left at halftime….

    Att worked great for me and my family. No issues whatsoever
  2. T

    Lawn mowing advice

    New robot mowers are awesome. At a few recent trade shows I've been to, they've made some great improvements over the early models. 1/4 acre would be super easy for one of the smaller robots to handle. Most of them can manage around 1 acre per device.
  3. T

    Top Baseball portal players

    He also reclassified so he can manipulate his draft odds a year earlier. He'll be draft eligible as a sophomore, if he comes to school.
  4. T

    Choke the Chickens Game 3 Thread

    I agree, however Davis did his job. He immediately got a ground ball that should have been a double play, but James had a passed ball that allowed the runners to move up.
  5. T

    Choke the Chickens Game 3 Thread

    James sucks at framing too. Cost 3 missed strikes swatting at the ball this inning too.
  6. T

    P A System @ Dudy Noble

    It's deafening all over. You can walk around with a decibel meter and it's pegging 105 in most places.
  7. T

    Men’s basketball

    I wouldn't expect to ever see Bartlett in uniform. He's still 50 pounds heavier than he needs to be, is lazy at practice, and is likely going to be headed to directional school U in April.
  8. T

    What’s the opinion on Jans?

    He had plenty of nil. Our basketball boosters are some of the most organized in the league. He just can't recruit and a lot of players don't want to play for him. It takes a special player to put up with his "style". Murphy and Nwoko hit the road because of it. Roster retention is a big issue...
  9. T

    Men’s Basketball Season Opener

    Needs to lose another 30 pounds and get into shape. Not getting here until August is keeping him from playing. I suspect he will not see any action this year.
  10. T

    The Auburn Search Committee…

    I had a picture of schloss on my old phone when he was touring the facilities. He was set to be our coach, until he got pissy that Cohen would not announce him as head coach while we were at Tallahassee.
  11. T

    That was the best game I’ve ever been to at DWS

    I agree. We were to a point in the athletic department where we couldn't afford not to make the upgrades and enhancements. New sound system is next up on the agenda!
  12. T

    OT: Box blinds

    I have one of these and it's the best one I've ever had. It's better than redneck etc. I am planning to add another one next year. I have https://www.dillonmanuf.com/fiberglass-blinds get the tower for them, and you'll be set for life.
  13. T

    OT: Box blinds

    Do not buy a sportsman's condo. Other than that, you'll be fine with any of the more popular brands.
  14. T

    CFP picks

    Why were we not an option? ***
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win