Recent content by TritonHawks

  1. TritonHawks

    Championship Sites Announced

    Good Campbell is 5 mins down the road from me...lol.
  2. TritonHawks

    Football Cleveland County

    I understand he plays WB...I'm saying he was lined up on the ball on the outside when whenever they did throw him the ball.. few times if he'd caught it... would have been big game changer or even a TD.
  3. TritonHawks

    Football Cleveland County

    Well
  4. TritonHawks

    Football Cleveland County

    I ain't worried about what resembles lol..I'm worried about catching the ball..idc if you got m2m or zone... reps are reps.
  5. TritonHawks

    Gaston County

    Oh okay.. saw some posts on FB ppl calling for that guys head.
  6. TritonHawks

    Gaston County

    What Happened at the game tho? What did SC coach do to make everybody so mad?
  7. TritonHawks

    Football Cleveland County

    SP receivers not catching the balls killed so many drives... you change those to catches we might be talking a lil different here..but shoulda coulda woulda right... good thing state playoffs don't start in October.... if I'm SP I'm throwing the the ball 25 times vs NG to get some reps in... I...
  8. TritonHawks

    Gaston County

    After this year SC is gonna down... SP just reloads.... hey maybe I'm wrong idk..I didn’t watch the Burns game.. heard ppl all mad at the coach. Insight?
  9. TritonHawks

    Gaston County

    Still drunk In Harnett County.
  10. TritonHawks

    West Johnston @ Triton

    Triton 42 WJ 14
  11. TritonHawks

    Gaston County

    I'm drunk. Leave me alone Rulz. GG
  12. TritonHawks

    West Johnston @ Triton

    JV Triton won 34- 20
  13. TritonHawks

    West Johnston @ Triton

    Triton 31 - West Johnston 27 Is my prediction.
  14. TritonHawks

    Crest vs South Point

    Oh I must've been drunk when I typed that.
  15. TritonHawks

    Crest vs South Point

    Ah..the game I didn’t watch... I figured for sure they did have some sort of TO..
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class