Recent content by TrichomeG

  1. T

    OT: Millennial employment

    I find the ingenuity of the millenials refreshing who have no choice but to determine their own path. I am part of an older group who is also getting screwed by the entitlement generation of the baby boomers.
  2. T

    easiest way to reduce property taxes

    Make religious organizations pay taxes on their property.
  3. T

    OT: Bike rack recommendations

    NorthJersey: Sorry I mis-explained what was happening with my MTB on my kuat. The tires do fit but the lever that secures the front tire can not apply effective downward pressure. When I drive and turn, the front tire slips under the hook. Fortunately the back tire is secured. I think its a...
  4. T

    OT: Bike rack recommendations

    I have a kuat. No issues except for the tires on my 29er which are too large for the tire holds. I use bungee cord to stabilize the mountain bike. Otherwise the kuat has no problem with my road bikes.
  5. T

    Somewhat OT: Dahntay Jones

    Wasn't he voted by other NBA players at one time the most overrated player in the league?
  6. T

    OT: Any Premier league fans on the board?

    Rooting for Leicester and Bournemouth. MLS is horrible. I will also add that Serie A games are also tough to watch.
  7. T

    OT: What are the cathedrals in sports?

    As a Penn grad, I would include Franklin Field along with the Palestra. Franklin Field is host to the Penn Relays.
  8. T

    OT- Best Sandwich chain in America

    I had Jersey Mikes here in Utah. Horrible and overpriced. I miss the hoagies from Philly.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama