Recent content by Tri-Power65

  1. Tri-Power65

    OT: Weekend Jukebox, Homecoming Nostalgia edition

    Love the energy of the band in this version...
  2. Tri-Power65

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    I don’t have the Celica anymore, but I still have the tapes… 😎
  3. Tri-Power65

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    Ah yes, Krokus. This cassette was in heavy rotation with Out of the Cellar and Shout at the Devil in my Toyota Celica back in '84.
  4. Tri-Power65

    Sydney Sweeney gambling sex sells

    Yeah, no.
  5. Tri-Power65

    "I don't have a theme for the Jukebox" Jukebox thread.....

    The last song on the album. One of the best album closers of all time.
  6. Tri-Power65

    FC/OT: Margaret Qualley back on the market.

    Lena Dunham: We love *****. Brad Pitt: Yes, we do.
  7. Tri-Power65

    OT: You turn on the boob tube (cable) and scroll through the guide. What 5 movies make you stop and watch till the end?

    It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Fight Club Eyes Wide Shut Glengarry Glen Ross Stand By Me Three Amigos (what can I say, I always laugh all the way through this movie...)
  8. Tri-Power65

    So I drove through Columbus a couple of days ago

    To quote Dave Attell, the best thing to do in Ohio is get the hell out.
  9. Tri-Power65

    OT: Friday Jukebox, Summer Dance Party edition

    Summer 1977, 10 years old. Spent most of my days at Sun 'N Splash, Camp Hill Pa...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5