Recent content by treyno2722

  1. T

    Anthony Addison

    This guy has been ballin'. If there is one thing to be happy about, it's the play of Anthony. He has a high motor and finds a way into the backfield.
  2. T

    In summary, what cost us the game, iyo. ****

    Other than their QB they are not better than Carolina. Swap out our field goals with TD's and a missed opportunity with the hands to the face penalty, Carolina could have had 35 first half pounts.
  3. T

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    That used to be Vandy.
  4. T

    Miss St Game Thread

    The biggest issue with the team is the secondary. They allow way too many big plays. The LB's are holding their own. The DL is adequate.
  5. T

    Miss St Game Thread

    At least I've got my Saturday's back. Not worth watching.
  6. T

    Stewart

    I actually thought Anthony Addison did a good job as Dylan's replacement. Anthony's a little small for the SEC.
  7. T

    Miss St is going to be a real problem!

    Yes, LaNorris wanted Mazeo to keep running right but the throw wasn't good.
  8. T

    Miss St is going to be a real problem!

    Mazeo had a right to be mad after that end zone throw. He has lost 2 TD's in two weeks. La Norris is a right handed Tim Tebow.
  9. T

    Miss St is going to be a real problem!

    Miss St only allowed 13 yards rushing to Minnesota. I can't believe how awful La Norris looks as a QB. We are going to need the passing game. This is what I was worried about, the lack of quality receivers.
  10. T

    Shula vs Briles

    I only watched the first half of the game. Maybe it's just me but I didn't see a smooth rythem on offense. I saw a bunch of big hitters but I was expecting Carolina to just run all over Kent State. I know they wore them down in the second half. On defense there were a couple of long runs but...
  11. T

    Per Twitter everyone is pulling for quempsum vs LSU*****

    Kiffin loves sending statements. He will do his best to embarrass Clemson on National TV. Probably a 2 TD game.
  12. T

    Ethan Johnson

    All I keep hearing about is LSU and pro players. What is the status with Ethan Johnson? I don't see him listed on the roster on here and on ESPN.
  13. T

    Fan attendance (USC Trojans yesterday)

    One can only hope.
  14. T

    Can we blow out Kent State?

    That was 31 years ago when our legendary coach Brad Scott was here.
  15. T

    Could Gamecocks win first title this year?

    How do we make the CFP with 6.5 wins?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football