Watching his game closely I’m willing to bet on him being one of our very best next year next too Otega! I think Jelavich will be the steal of the class!
Lowe??? 26% from 3 and 37% from 2??? This is very obviously a complete reach! I’m DISGUSTED at his piss poor portal effort so far! Then he loses Yaxel to a big 10 football school and dusty may? wtf is going on in Lexington???
That effin sucks!!! My favorite guard including Dent to enter the portal…how many more are we gonna miss before we all realize that WE HAVE A PROBLEM? I don’t think that problem is with Pope or our staff, I think it lies right with one Mitch Brainfart.
Hey, looks like our staff needs all the help and direction possible, at least as of rn. I know im SICK of losing out and watching the recruits that will make a real impact and difference go to everyone else but UK!!! Got anything worthy to add?
GREAT POST!!!! And really hard to argue with any of the great points that you stated. It’s so damn hard to be patient and not to armchair qb these days. I KNOW that I’m 1000% guilty of it.
Completely agree!!! We had many ugly/slow starts to games and the ones that we did start well he would pull 3-4 starters 3.5 mins into the game. It was a lock that no matter who was rolling early or getting hot they would be pulled before the first tv timeout??? That was maddening to me!!!
The...
Point is that we are apparently being too cheap to land the top talent. Being too cheap to pay will certainly cause you to miss, especially now! So maybe we debunked “ourselves” which was still a “choice”. There ya go, make more sense to you now? I’ve got a great idea, instead of all the...