Recent content by Trench Warfare

  1. Trench Warfare

    Democrat is another name for inflation

    I'll try to help here while being as non-partisan as possible (getting hard these days). It's as much about what he should have done as it is what he should be doing. In other words, when you've been printing 8%+ CPI increases month after month, you're quite clearly months behind the issue...
  2. Trench Warfare

    Male Rally Cat

    So if the guy fancies himself a one-eyed, 700 pound, yellow walrus, do we let him express himself as that? Or is just the total opposite sex you can emulate?
  3. Trench Warfare

    Male Rally Cat

    What pisses me off the most is that I am up past midnight arguing about a dude in a cheerleading outfit. Why in the flying f*** should this be an argument in 10,000 years? Feckless weasels, we have become.
  4. Trench Warfare

    Male Rally Cat

    I didn’t catch where I referred to him asking. You are asking me to shut up as if a dude wearing a cheerleading outfit on national TV for Clemson is a nothing burger, whether for general discussion or with my kids. Not going to do it.
  5. Trench Warfare

    Male Rally Cat

    That’s quite non-inclusive of you. I happen to have love for the kid without knowing him, and actually appreciate that he chips in with the ancillary game day activities. As a smaller P5 school (compared to traditional powers), we need that. My problem comes when I’m asked to either call him a...
  6. Trench Warfare

    Male Rally Cat

    Believing sex/gender should be as they have been for thousands of years is redneck and bigoted. Got it.
  7. Trench Warfare

    Male Rally Cat

    Father of two daughters here. My explanation to them will hardly be as you state above.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jon Scheyer explains why he turned down potential Mavericks opportunity: ‘We have unfinished business’
  5. 05 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game