Recent content by Treble

  1. T

    Now I'm terrified. Matt had only nice things to say about the team today!!!

    Now I'm terrified. Matt had only nice things to say about the team today!!!
  2. T

    HELP!! What can I do about all the ads that interrupt the Gary/Matt show. They speak for 10...

    HELP!! What can I do about all the ads that interrupt the Gary/Matt show. They speak for 10 seconds and then it goes to an ad, sometimes 2 to 3 ads before I can get another 10 seconds of UM. I am 95 and need all the help I can get.
  3. T

    Thanks, Guys but I'm a girl. Well, okay not a "girl" a female.

    Thanks, Guys but I'm a girl. Well, okay not a "girl" a female.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5