Recent content by Traveling D

  1. Traveling D

    Section 6C, Row 19, Seat 28-29 They are through the Ducks Ticket office so in the Oregon Sections

    Section 6C, Row 19, Seat 28-29 They are through the Ducks Ticket office so in the Oregon Sections
  2. Traveling D

    I was looking for basically what I paid, tickets were $520.00 with the fees comes to a little...

    I was looking for basically what I paid, tickets were $520.00 with the fees comes to a little over $550.00 so I would be happy with something around there.
  3. Traveling D

    What Row are your Section 11 Seats. I may someone interested.

    What Row are your Section 11 Seats. I may someone interested.
  4. Traveling D

    Use Dan Nicholson it will be eaiser.

    Use Dan Nicholson it will be eaiser.
  5. Traveling D

    Venmo sent. You can either email or text the tickets which ever is easier...

    Venmo sent. You can either email or text the tickets which ever is easier. [email protected] (503)703-1983 Thank You so much!!! Had friends coming in from Vegas and was losing hope.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
  5. 05 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5