Recent content by Traildust57

  1. T

    Look at how much Shane Beamer has aged

    I think uga is better....
  2. T

    No reason for optimism

    If one hangs one's hat on the successes or failures of 20 year old dumb and full of ____ dudes, then the problem is indeed a problem.
  3. T

    Thru 5 games, Carolina defense has second least amt of turnovers

    but,but we have the most rushing yards....I do believe in unicorns, I do, I do...
  4. T

    If we can't afford to get rid of him, how do we make Beamer a better coach?

    Take a couple of years off and then rewrite the brand...
  5. T

    How did we get to this point

    Game attendance and sucking up to commercials. You guys did this.
  6. T

    This was what an AI search of Paul Dietzel's base salary showed when he was first at USC.

    No wonder NFL players flipped burgers in the off season in those days....
  7. T

    This was what an AI search of Paul Dietzel's base salary showed when he was first at USC.

    $20,000 in 1966 is worth approximately $206,777.78 today. if one believes in super intel....
  8. T

    My favorite photo from the game.

    So is sportsmanship...
  9. T

    If I told you back in August…..

    if my aunt had.......
  10. T

    If I told you back in August…..

    This ain't the single wing era.
  11. T

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    I don't think you know how recruiting works in today's market....
  12. T

    Deion Sanders

    Why?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Five Key Visits to Track Out West This Weekend