Recent content by Tractorman

  1. Tractorman

    Note to all football leagues

    That angle does look no good. I've had a excellent week. I guess I shouldn't complain. Let's add to it Saturday!
  2. Tractorman

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    Ban the VT ref checks fg attempts.
  3. Tractorman

    Note to all football leagues

    Can we add lasers to the fg posts so I don't lose a parlay on a VT fg that the ref can't see straight up a pole. It might cost a couple hundred bux. 17!
  4. Tractorman

    Need 4 Tickets for this Weekend

    Seatgeek is the official partner to State. That will be the safest way to know you are getting legit tickets.
  5. Tractorman

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    If it happened, then it can be published. It won't be published means would never happen. In case you are still confused, Croom did beat Saban.
  6. Tractorman

    Selmon on field sponsorship...

    Probably best that we haven't already signed a multi year deal, whether by design or not, to this season. After this year, we are a much more lucrative client.
  7. Tractorman

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    I swear, when I start to think this dude is starting to "come around" he literally shames our top 3 alum NFL richest players in one post, no less, responding to one of said players statement that he wants to give us some money.
  8. Tractorman

    SPS Magazine: 2026 Week 4

    Well... I just made my debut. I expect to be promoted to Heisman status.
  9. Tractorman

    Selmon speaks on Kamario...

    The family is already tired of the noise. He is a Dawg. State fans shouldn't be playing the "I know, but..." game. He wants to be at State whether you understand it or not. Selmon and Jeff Lebby knew what they had in Taylor before the season. Taylor was very clear to me that if he wanted to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters