Recent content by tp999

  1. T

    Rupps rafters

    Honestly, I really think they will be a very solid team come tournament time. I really like the way the team is put together. Got a great playmaking point guard who they have surrounded with shooters and then they have a man’s man in the paint to try to clean up any misses. They’re going to win...
  2. T

    UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

    I have been one who has said since we wrapped up our recruiting class a couple months ago that we will have a chance to be better this year than last year. I know it’s not a popular opinion but my reasoning is that we’ll have to work as a team and (hopefully) actually run an offense. I don’t...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield