Recent content by TotheMoon88

  1. TotheMoon88

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    I still think even with that if the regular season is like last season and he just happens to sneak in the sweet 16 he would be bought out
  2. TotheMoon88

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    If the regular season is like last year a sweet 16 won’t save him
  3. TotheMoon88

    Crazy excited for the season without legal drama!

    Pope himself has said this team is gonna have trouble guarding anyone in an interview, so he’s not wrong
  4. TotheMoon88

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    I really don’t think that will matter
  5. TotheMoon88

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    I really don’t think even sneaking into the sweet 16 would save his job
  6. TotheMoon88

    Tiger Woods falls to 2nd place

    Fair enough, guess that’s what people like lol
  7. TotheMoon88

    Tiger Woods falls to 2nd place

    Boring? He’s playing golf what exactly do you want him to do
  8. TotheMoon88

    Oust Mizzou

    Is that who that is? I know I haven’t seen nitros name in a while
  9. TotheMoon88

    Oust Mizzou

    I think you’re reading too much into it
  10. TotheMoon88

    For all the whiners and non believers in Pope

    No I didn’t read any explanations, I knew exactly what he meant, as did many others.
  11. TotheMoon88

    For all the whiners and non believers in Pope

    No you’re really just that dumb
  12. TotheMoon88

    For all the whiners and non believers in Pope

    Keep in mind he started a thread stating pope should be fired after last season
  13. TotheMoon88

    Pope does develop players...

    Not nothing, just not a lot lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit