Recent content by TopHawkeye

  1. T

    Player Interviews on Fresh Tawk

    Like 'em both. Layla I think is naturally more outgoing=talkative, but CC is still a lot more talkative than I expected. Very impressive young women.
  2. T

    Hawkeye Great John Johnson

    Amen, brother. I attended practices most days that year. Amazing how accurate a shot JJ had as it was sooo flat & seemed to come off his palm rather than his fingers.
  3. T

    Off season arena thread

    Can't tell whether the "22" record-breaking shot marker is in place. Can anyone confirm?
  4. T

    owen freeman

    Well, what a particular team is willing to pay presumably establishes your value to that team, but teams will & do overpay & when they do they have exceeded the player's actual market value as a player. For e.g., if a portal player gets 10 offers & 9 of them about $x & team 10 (Creighton for...
  5. T

    Ella Stromdahl to be interviewed?

    Kyle: Will you be able at some early date to interview Ella? Hopefully, you won't need a Swedish interpreter to mediate. Interested in her recruiting story & thoughts about the transition to the U.S. & U of I. Thanks.
  6. T

    McKenna's game tonight

    I didn't. As I stated in my original post "Do you think their Nat'l Coach of the Year made good use of MW's talents in that game?" "In that game..."
  7. T

    McKenna's game tonight

    Thanks, great answer. Without being in the huddle, did you watch the game though?
  8. T

    McKenna's game tonight

    Do you think their Nat'l Coach of the Year made good use of MW's talents in that game? MW generally seemed to be the last resort in their offensive plays rather than the focus. MW was very impressive when she actually got the ball, but so often it was instead the guard show with no real effort...
  9. T

    McKenna's game tonight

    Thxs Wdm
  10. T

    McKenna's game tonight

    Did MW play last night?
  11. T

    Your Favorite Hawkeye Basketball Teams (men)

    Totally agree re the 6-pack = Creme de la creme. Fun stomping our feet in the old fieldhouse for that team (& others as well).
  12. T

    McKenna's game tonight

    Thanks for that report, Nap
  13. T

    How good is Tate Sage?

    Only the "stick" Vidnovic weighed about 160. But I can still kinda see the comparison.
  14. T

    McKenna officially signs

    When are McKenna's next games scheduled? Sometime this week I assume?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'