Recent content by Top Water

  1. Top Water

    Favorite ice cream flavor and brand.

    The one's we had were from the Bordon company and had a cartoon picture of Elsie the Cow on it.
  2. Top Water

    Best Joke You’ve Heard Lately

    UNC football season tickets plus parking!
  3. Top Water

    Favorite ice cream flavor and brand.

    Does anyone remember the little cups that came with a flat wooden spoon? That was our go to when I was a kid many years ago.
  4. Top Water

    List your 5 most annoying tv or movie characters?

    I wasn't downing Cryer the actor as I agree he is talented, but the character Alan Harper needed punching.
  5. Top Water

    List your 5 most annoying tv or movie characters?

    Mine are 1. Barney Fife 2. Alan Harper (Charlie's dead-beat brother) 3. Steve Erkel 4. Arnold Horshack 5. Any character that Jack Black has ever played.
  6. Top Water

    What speed on the interstate can you get away with?

    I travel I-73 frequently and set my cruise to 9 mph over the posted speed limit and get passed by everyone.
  7. Top Water

    Favorite musicians from North Carolina

    Anyone remember these guys?
  8. Top Water

    Hey, Grandpa, What’s for Supper?

    Last night was beer can chicken cooked on charcoal with cabbage casserole, deviled eggs, green beans and yams. Can hardly stand myself today.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season