Recent content by toothdoc34

  1. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    Anyone know where the team is staying?
  2. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    If my dad doesnt go with me, I may have an extra ticket at will call.
  3. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    I remember that quite well also. Another reason I wanted to go to this game. When my buddy called and said he would put me on the guest list for tickets, I knew it was meant to be. Now Im just hoping he can get me courtside.
  4. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    Huge crowd. A friend of mine works for the promotional company that is putting on the event. Thats how I am getting my tickets. The venue jusy opened in April of this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters